- This is a proposal to deschedule psychedelics from the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 and regulate them with systems of licensing, production, and distribution.
- The government has already condoned the spiritual use of psychedelics by select religious organizations on the conditions that the substances are strictly controlled and safely consumed. This is a freedom that should be entrusted to all individuals.
- A license would require an individual to pass a written test, an age requirement, and a psychoanalysis. Once licensed, he/she would be permitted to consume and purchase psychedelics through a regulated distribution process.
- Here, "Psychedelics" is defined as the following compounds: Tetrahydrocannabinols, LSD, DMT, MDMA, MDA, Mescaline, Psilocybin, and Psilocin.
- Sign the petition to legalize psychedelics for responsible use.